Speed waxing - eyebrow artistry - makeup
At Noelle Hernandez Aesthetics we pride ourselves on speed and precision. The goal is to make your waxing experience as fast and close to painless as possible. We specialize in custom eyebrows and the 10 minute Brazilian. The NHA brow is natural, bold, and beautiful, i.e. yours only better. As part of your initial consultation we will teach you how to achieve the perfect shape for your eyes. We can even book your appointments according to your growth pattern. I have always said:
"You can have the most beautiful eyes but without perfect brows to frame them, they are wasted.”
In keeping with our practice of fast and painless, our bikini appointments start with our aesthetician prepping the area with numbing spray. We know that this service is one you want to relish the results of, and not the process. You will be done in 10 minutes and on with your busy day. We do recommend that you have at least three fourths of an inch of hair before your appointment, which is about 3-4 weeks worth of growth. This will ensure that you are hair free for at least 4 to 5 weeks. First timers don't fret, it may be your first appointment, but it is definitely not ours.
We look forward to seeing you soon and making you a smoother you.
LASH Extensions - Lash Lifts
My name is Alli Stubbs. I have been doing lash extensions for over three years. My goal is always to give you the lashes that are perfect for your face and your lifestyle. Lashes instantly wake up the face and make getting ready in the morning a breeze. I practice healthy lashes and with your help will make sure your natural lashes are never damaged. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Text is best for getting a hold of me but calling is great too. I look forward to giving you the lashes you've always wanted!
Hours of Operation:
Noelle Hernandez, Licensed Esthetician, Speed Waxer, Threading Artist, Owner
Wednesday - Friday 10:00am - 6pm
Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Alli Stubbs, Licensed Esthetician, Lash & Makeup Artist
(916) 759-9559, text or book online
Tuesday - Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Erin Bauer, Licensed Esthetician, Additional Waxing Services
(415) 596-4496, call or text to book
Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Appointment & Cancellation Policy
- Please arrive within 5 minutes of your scheduled appointment as services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to our next client.
- You should receive a text reminder prior to your appointment. If you have not been receiving such reminders please inform us at your next appointment so that we can put all your information in our system.
- Where we completely understand that life can certainly get in the way, we would appreciate a call if you are running late so that we can hopefully compensate for the timing of your appointment and others.
- We require a 24 hour cancellation for appointments valued at or over $50.
- If less notification is given, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the full appointment value.
Thanks so much for your patronage and cooperation.
Please inform your aesthetician if you are currently using (within the last 10 days) Retin A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Renova. These topical medications will cause your skin to be thinner, no matter where it is applied. This can result in scabbing and redness from a waxing services. However, this is something your aesthetician can definitely work around.
45 Camino Alto, Suite 108
Mill Valley, CA
Phone: (415) 720 - 6964